Friday, May 17, 2013

Unpleasant loud music

Really?   Do I really have to hear your music.  I know it's good to you, but do you have to play it loud.  I know you like it, but do you really have to blast it.  I know it sounds good when you blast it, but don't you ever considered what others think or have to say?

Are you just trying to annoy those that are around you?  Or are you trying to show-off what you have?  Either way, it's inconsiderate to play loud music if you haven't had consent from those around you.  Don't you know that you are agitating those around you?  Or you just don't care?

It's part of living in a free world.  It's too free and sometimes we're so absorb in our world that we forget those around us.  Or we just don't care cause it's just loud music.  I mean, I'm not stealing or lieing or violating a rule.  And to sum it up, why is it that particular group, ALWAYS, I mean, ALWAYS love blasting their music to annoy those around them.    

5 comments:

  1. I have a rule about playing music at home so I don't disturb the neighbors.
    I never play music before 10 am. or after 10 p.m. The walls in modern buildings are so thin you have to keep the volume down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so considerate richard green. I'm actually referring to people who play loud music where even if you're five doors down, you can still here it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, let me start by saying I do not personally blast my music at all hours. I agree with Richard green in terms of the time frame. Like you said it is a free world, if people want to blast their music that is their problem. I do not know where you live but the location might be the reason why others are not concern about it. My mother lives in a part of town where it is normal to play loud music in your house or bump in your car. She cannot do much about it because that is the type of neighborhood she lives in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It bothers me when people are inconsiderate and rude regarding making noises during the middle of the night waking others up who want to sleep. At my homestay it is so difficult or almost impossible to get to sleep because there is always somebody in the house who blasts his/her music or watches TV very late. This bothers me especially when I have to study for an exam..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand h20's post. I can relate this to my own life. Neighbors, family, and friends enjoy imposing music when others (I) are around.
    Aside form religion, music is one of my biggest peeves when it comes to people trying to shove it down my throat.

    Like really? Like OMG...

    ReplyDelete